When you create a Discord server, you automatically become the server admin. This gives you great control over your server, but it also comes with some responsibilities. As the admin, it’s your job to keep your server running smoothly and protect it from abuse. If your server starts to experience problems, there are a few things you can do to try and fix them. In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps for un-boosting a Discord server. Let’s get started!
If you have a Discord server, you may be wondering how to un-boost it. Boosting is a feature of Discord that allows users to support servers financially. By boosting a server, users can get access to special perks, such as increased voice and video quality, custom emojis, and more. If you’re no longer interested in supporting a server financially, or if you need to free up some funds, you may want to un-boost your server.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into Discord and navigate to the server you want to un-boost.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on the server settings cog.
3. In the server settings menu, click on the “Billing” tab.
4. Under the “Boosting” section, click on the “Stop Boosting Server” button.
5. Confirm that you want to stop boosting by clicking on the “Stop Boosting” button in the pop-up window.
After you’ve followed these steps, your server will no longer be boosted. If you change your mind, you can always boost it again by following the same process and clicking on the “Start Boosting Server” button. Thanks for supporting Discord!